Currently Browsing:Uncategorized

Lansing among state’s worst offenders for spilling sewage into rivers

LANSING — It was Dec. 1, and a half-inch of rain had fallen in Lansing, drops that muddied lawns and pooled on pavement, blurred windshields and soaked pedestrians. Some of the wayward water surged into the city’s sewer drain, mixed with the contents of Lansing toilets and contributed to more than four million gallons of sludge spilling into Lansing rivers. The rain was

Read More

Problem: Your Tap Water Is Most Likely Contaminated

The Flint, Michigan scandal revealed that many water plants in the U.S. contain alarmingly high levels of toxic metals, such as lead. Many municipal water systems add toxic fluoride to the water supply. Fluoride is a known neurotoxin that’s been linked to lower IQ scores in children. Fluoride promotes corrosion of water pipes, releasing even

Read More

Michigan is giving Nestle increased access to the state’s groundwater supply

Michigan is giving Nestle increased access to the state’s groundwater supply, even while people in Flint still don’t have clean drinking water. If you would like clean, purified water at 2 cents a gallon in every faucet, please contact us through for a free consultation on protecting you and your family.

How to Make Water the Most-Delicious Thing Ever

These flavored waters are healthier than the usual sugary sodas, iced teas and lemonades — but they’re a whole lot more exciting than plain old H20. Infused with fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs, they’re everything you never knew you wanted in a glass of water.   Get the recipes here

After Water Fiasco, Trust of Officials Is in Short Supply in Flint

FLINT, Mich. — By the sunken standards of life in Flint, Kenneth Glover is lucky. Last month, a construction crew arrived at his house, removed the aging, corroded lead waterline leading up to it and installed a new copper pipe in its place. His house became one of fewer than 200 in Flint to have

Read More

Dangers of Chlorine In Your Shower

Can taking a shower really be dangerous? It may come as a shock, but the very method most people use to keep their bodies clean could be exposing them to unforeseen health risks. Soaking up water in this way is especially dangerous because the chlorine goes directly into your bloodstream. This means you absorb 6 times

Read More

Conditions & Capacity

The United States uses 42 billion gallons of water a day to support daily life from cooking and bathing in homes to use in factories and offices across the country. Around 80% of drinking water in the U.S. comes from surface waters such as rivers, lakes, reservoirs, and oceans, with the remaining 20% from groundwater

Read More

Many Chemicals Found in Municipal Water Are Unregulated

Clean, pure water is essential for health, and I strongly encourage you to filter the water you use both for drinking and bathing. In fact, immersing yourself in contaminated water may be even more hazardous to your health than drinking it, as the chemicals absorbed through your skin go directly into your blood stream, bypassing your digestive

Read More

Toxic Drinking Water Becoming More Common Around the U.S.

Each year, red flags over toxic drinking water are raised across the nation, with reasons varying from location to location. As reported by The Atlantic, aging water pipes have become an increasingly common source of toxic exposure. While the article describes the situation in Flint, Michigan, many other areas around the US struggle with similar

Read More